Alabama Scholarships For International StudentsAlabama Scholarships: The University of Alabama offers some of the most generous scholarship opportunities in the United State to qualifying and outstanding students. To qualify for automatic merit and competitive scholarships, Students should meet the deadlines below.
Spring Semester 2022 Enrollment
- October 1 – Transfer spring 2022 admission and scholarship application deadline for automatic merit and competitive scholarships
- November 1 – Freshman spring 2022 admission deadline for competitive scholarships
- December 15 – Freshman spring 2022 admission deadline for automatic merit and Alabama Advantage scholarships
Summer Semester 2022 Enrollment
- December 1 – Fall/summer 2022 Priority Deadline for Financial Aid
- January 15 – Freshman fall 2022 admission deadline for competitive scholarships
- March 1 – Transfer fall/summer 2022 admission and scholarship application deadline for automatic merit and competitive scholarships
- March 1 – Current student fall 2022 scholarship application deadline for competitive scholarships
- May 1 – Freshman fall/summer 2022 admission deadline for automatic merit and Alabama Advantage scholarships
The value of institution scholarship funds, or the combination of institutional scholarships, certain federal grants, federal loans, Academic Common Market and the faculty/staff Educational Benefit may not exceed the cost of attendance as outlined on UA’s Cost of Attendance page.
PACT and Post 9/11 veteran benefits will not be impacted by institutional scholarships or limited by cost of attendance. Students with Post 9/11 veteran benefits can use institutional scholarships toward other educational expenses (room, board, books, etc.).
Other veteran benefits may be impacted by the cost of attendance and institutional scholarships. Students should contact Veteran and Military Affairs for questions pertaining to their benefits by calling (205) 348-0983 or emailing email@example.com.The process to apply for scholarships varies based on whether you are an entering freshman, transfer or currently enrolled student.